Renishaw – Measuring Systems Manufacturer
Processing Line at New Factory
‘BENCHMARK’ PLASTICRAFT PROCESSING LINE RECREATED AT NEW RENISHAW PLANT
Providing a range of processing stages, it mirrors a similar installation installed by Plasticraft for the company in 2003 at its premises in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
- Installation mirrors initial installation in 2003 at Renishaw’s Gloucestershire premises
- New facility comprises manual cleaning, chemical polishing, anodising and black dyeing
- Plasticraft installation accommodates component design detail – typically small and lightweight, and often with multiple blind holes
- Layout comprises two rows of processing tanks separated by a central walkway
- Installation also features an abatement system reflecting Renishaw’s commitment to meeting the highest environmental standards.