The chromic acid anodising process results in a thin, relatively soft coating that provides exceptional corrosion and bonding surface for its film density.
- Optimal production efficiency and adherence to quality standards
- Our team’s in-depth knowledge of the surface treatment process ensures each plant is set up for optimum productivity and high quality output
- Modular approach means each manual process line is highly customisable to individual applications, processes and plants
- Proven track record in implementing manual process plants worldwide
- Assurance your facility will comply with local and industry specific regulations
- Data logging is available on manual lines