Hard anodising, also known as hard sulphuric acid anodising, creates a significantly harder, thicker, denser film with improved resistance and hardness circa 500HV.
The configuration of plant all depends on the type of application and the environment it is required to reliably perform.
- Optimal production efficiency and adherence to quality standards
- Our team’s in-depth knowledge of the surface treatment process ensures each plant is set up for optimum productivity and high quality output
- Modular approach means each manual process line is highly customisable to individual applications, processes and plants
- Proven track record in implementing manual process plants worldwide
- Assurance your facility will comply with local and industry specific regulations
- Data logging is available on manual lines