Plasticraft brings high quality clean room electroless plating to leading print head manufacturer
A highly sophisticated electroless plating line is now meeting the specific needs of leading industrial print head manufacturer, Xaar plc – not least the need to operate within a clean room manufacturing environment.
The plating – onto a ceramic substrate – meets stringent parameters, including consistency and thickness, and fulfils both surface preparation objectives and the application of plating process solutions.
- Electroless plating in clean room environment
- Plating onto ceramic substrate to stringent parameters
- Installation includes four jigs, three-axis gantry and two rows of tanks
- Design accommodates air filtration and chemical solution delivery systems
- Fully automatic operation, including data logging and chemical analysis