TSA provides exceptional corrosion resistance and has excellent paint bonding properties to a wide range of aluminium alloys.
Commonly used for aerospace applications, TSA has less environmental impact than chromic acid anodising due to its chemical makeup. The addition of an EU directive has led to the use of TSA widening as manufacturers phase out chromic acid anodising.
- Optimal production efficiency and adherence to quality standards
- Our team’s knowledge of the surface treatment process ensures each plant is set up for optimum productivity and high quality output
- Modular approach means each manual process line is highly customisable to individual applications, processes and plants
- Proven track record in implementing manual process plants worldwide
- Assurance your facility will comply with local and industry specific regulations
- Data logging is available on manual lines