Extending the service life of acids.
The continuous build up of the dissolved metals in acidic process solutions has an adverse impact on the etching performance of the solution.
Through the retardation process these metals can be removed. Up to 90% of the free acid can be recycled with the metal concentrations maintained within optimum conditions.
- Recycling of pickling acids, anodising solutions
- Recycling of acid bleed streams for e.g. in copper refineries
- Recycling of tartaric / sulphuric acid anodising baths
- Nitric acid etch bath recovery
- Recycling of acidic ion exchange regenerates
- Assures continuous good etching efficiency
- Saves acids
- Saves neutralisation chemicals