BioPulse is fine tuned for the treatment of medium strength wastewater.
A process that is optimised for energy efficient wastewater treatment, BioPulse systems are augmented with a low energy membrane that can be backwashed.
- Reliable and economic treatment of low and medium strength waste water
- Based on backwashable I8LE membrane (internal diameter 8 mm)
- Easy fouling control due to periodically backwashing
- Permeate flow control by permeate suction pump
- Maximum flexibility with variable speed pumps (1 – 2 m/s)
- Less membrane surface at peak flow
- High gross flux 45 – 60 l/m2.h
- Low energy consumption 0.4 – 1.7 kWh/m3
- Suitable for containerised UF-systems